Saturday 18 August 2007

Conditioning feat. Jogging

I feel that my conditioning isn't up to scratch and that I haven't been conditioning enough. I'm not always focused because of school and homework and other activities.
So starting from this Monday I'll be doing my full conditioning schedule and sticking to it.

Monday:
100 press ups - reps of 20
50 dips - reps of 25
10 wide press ups
10 close press ups
30 pull ups - reps of 10
20 chin ups - reps of 10

I'm only posting this for Monday because on Monday I'll post my regime for Tuesday.
I'm gently easing into more and more sets because I haven't been conditioning much recently so I need to get back in Form.

Jogging-Endurance - 800metre
I've found that a year ago (when i hadn't started parkour) I found that my endurance was pretty good and I was an alright long distance athlete. Achieving about 3min50secs in 800 metres which was pretty good for me.

But now since I've started parkour and actually properly running. I've gone into quite alot of school competitions coming 3rd or 4th every time.
And constantly getting a time of 2min35sec - 2min45sec

With one great thing, comes many more great things.

No comments: