Saturday 18 August 2007

BACK

I'm back *yay*. Came back earlier from Cornwall as it was just raining and really windy most of the time.

Managed to do loads of rock training aswell as training in the cities (plymouth etc.)
The rocks were amazing, there is sooo much to do there and i really want to go back and do more training. It had an awsome feeling to it, as you had to adjust every movement a bit because rocks aren't like walls in the city. They are all kinds of sizes and different surfaces. I mainly did barefoot training on the rocks as I want to incorporate more barefoot stuff into my training.

Training in the towns and cities was quite good, there wasn't really much but there was a bit. A nice catpass precision and a armjump to precision (like armjump to armjump but to a precision) from a tree. I've been working on the tech for Armjump to Armjump and I'm trying to get more height on the and to be more explosive.

Pics:








Bernie

No comments: