Sunday 1 June 2008

General update

Basically Im gonna fully start conditioning as I feel my movements have become more solid and flowy but im lacking strength to do certain things. I'm trying to look at this as a whole thing not a "im going to get muscle ups" but rather as "gain overall strength through conditioning and parkour"

I feel that this strength is definitely something i want to do because it will help a lot with my parkour as well as make me feel good.

I reckon i might have a conditioning session next week so that everyone can come condition and maybe some light parkour

Parkour - is coming along nicely so far after my little fall and im fully back in swing 3 weeks after i broke my nose and damaged my quads.
My nose feels fine and my quads were reealllllyyyy tight but now i can do the heel to ass stretch without being in masses of pain (only minimal stretching pain)
I've also been doing lots of movement and it feels so bloody good to be back fully and training normally. I also nearly did a 180 to crane yesterday that is quite hard because the surface is slippery and the object i want to crane is quite high, nearly did it but I really need to kick hard and try it when im not so tired :P


So yeah life is good atm, probably make a trip up to cambridge to see phil, owen and other tct legends soon :D

No comments: