Thursday 15 May 2008

Barefoot

Recently I've been doing a lot of barefoot training. It really is awesome. Last sat i spent nearly the whole day barefoot and it was really great to be out in the warm sun training :D

My feet have really toughened up over the last week and I've noticed that my touch has gotten slightly better and my climb ups are much quicker (technique is sorted now yippeeeee)
On saturday I did the 180 at wagzi's barefoot, the smaller running armjump and various precisions etc which i am really happy with because before I didnt have the confidence nor the toughness of my feet. it is so sick

I've also been working on linking movements and full runs barefoot, been working on making dashes efficient and including them into runs. I've also started working on becoming more smooth with my techniques etc and want to improve my runs overall - becoming more creative.

and i really need to sesh at the quad!

No comments: