Saturday 15 September 2007

Training and Conditioning

I had a good jam today, I forgot my hat at the Alban Arena so I hope some one picked it up to give yo me next Sat or something...

I brought my digicam to a training sesh on Tuesday with Charlie and got some footage, I have now edited it into a small 1 and a half minute video and it should hopefully be on Youtube in the next couple of days. t

My conditioning has really been lacking due to school and just plain laziness, I really want to get back into conditioning as I feel my strength has gone down quite a bit. I'm also going to in-cooperate new exercises with external weight.

At school I'm always doing flips into the sandpit and I think that this is damaging my shins and knees a bit (Only been doing it for the past week or so) so I'm going to stop and just chill with mates.

I'm off, peace

No comments: