Thursday 24 January 2008

Movement in different ways

So today I was training (along with Alex) in my area and at trestle arts base. As you all know, in England the sun goes down at about 4:00 in the winter and it's very dark around my area and trestle arts base.

A lot of people see this different weathers or levels of light an excuse for not training, but in actual fact it's actually making your standard of efficiency and movement much better. An example would be: I was doing a precision in the dark at trestle arts base (quite a big one) and it took quite a while for me to refine my senses and know exactly where to land. In the dry I don't think I would of taken much time to look where I'm going to land and to prepare if something goes wrong.

will post more later just can't be bothered atm

No comments: