Tuesday 21 August 2007

Todays Conditioning

Today I did all my conditioning exercises.
Doing:
200 shin raisers
150 calf raisers
20 exlposive squats
and the rest of the excercises I did the amount I said i'd do in yesterday's post.
And then to top the day off I went for a nice relaxing swim, just cooling down and resting.

I found hopping up the stairs really difficult, it's something I'm going to incoperate more into my training and conditioning.

Tomorrow: Abs and Back
50 sit ups
30 secs plank hold x 3 (might go to 1 min depending on how i feel)
25 Bicycle Exercises See Link
Superman 1 min x 3 (i'll post a pic another time, it is basically just lieing on your front and lifting off all other parts of body off of the ground)
50 crunches
25 V raisers

I'll do some more exercises if i feel up to it :)




No comments: